Sudocrem Care & Protect Nappy Cream 30g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Sudocrem Care & Protect helps to care for your baby’s delicate skin, protecting it against the causes of nappy rash. It’s gentle yet effective and can be used daily at every nappy change even on newborn babies.
- Prevents Nappy Rash when used at every baby change
- Can be used daily at every nappy change
- Cares for baby's delicate skin preventing redness and soreness
- Gentle yet effective without stressing baby's skin
Sudocrem Care & Protect helps to care for your baby’s delicate skin, protecting it against the causes of nappy rash. It’s gentle yet effective and can be used daily at every nappy change even on newborn babies. The hypoallergenic triple-care ointment is so light that it glides on to delicate skin without dragging or pulling. And because Sudocrem Care & Protect has been developed specifically for babies, all the ingredients are designed to do just one thing: protect against nappy rash.
1. Protective barrier: Sudocrem Care & Protect creates a protective barrier to help keep skin smooth and protect against rubbing and irritants. The triple-care ointment is gentle enough to be used at every nappy change.
2. Conditions skin: Sudocrem Care & Protect helps to seal in the natural moisture found in the skin on your baby’s bottom so it stays soft and supple. Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 help keep skin healthy.
3. Guards against infection: Sudocrem Care & Protect creates a protective barrier between your baby’s skin and the potential irritants like wee and poo that can cause nappy rash.
How to use
Using clean dry hands, apply onto clean dry skin gently spreading the barrier ointment evenly to form a thin protective layer. Use at every nappy change to give your baby's delicate skin the best protection.
Do not use on broken skin.
Do not use on broke or injured skin. For external use only. Do not use after the expiry date. Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings, etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.
Side effects: Occasionally local irritation occurs. If this happens seek medical help.
Always read the label.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxystearic Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Pantolactone, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract