See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Sold out online
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use 'Find in store' below to see if it's in stock near you.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Strefen Lemon & Honey Lozenges provides effective relief from sore throat pain. Works for up to 3 hours and contains the anti-inflammatory, Flurbiprofen.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children over 12 years: Suck one Lozenges slowly every 3 to 6 hours as required. Move the Lozenges around your mouth occasionally as you suck it.
Do not take more than 5 strefen honey and lemon Lozenges in any 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
For oral administration only.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
Strefen Honey and Lemon is recommended for up to 3 days use. If your sore throat lasts longer, worsen, or you get new symptoms, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
Do not take:
- if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer.
- if you are allergic to flurbiprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDS (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or any of the other ingredients.
- iff you have ever had wheezing, a runny nose or an itchy rash(hives) after taking flurbiprofen of other NSAIDS.
- if you have asthma, or kidney, heart, liver high blood pressure or blood clotting problems.
- if you are taking any medicines or treatments, or other pain relievers containing aspirin or other NSAIDS.
- if you are (or maybe) pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- if you have rare, inherited problems coping with sugars or carbohydrate. Ask your doctor if you are unsure.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack and the foil blister.
Store in the original package.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Flubiprofen 8.75mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, honey, Macrogol 300, Lemon Flavour, Potassium Hydroxide, Levomenthol, 2.5g carbohydrate.