Sterimar Stop and Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sterimar™ Stop & Protect
Rapidly neutralises and protects against the particles (allergens, dust, pollution, etc.) responsible for allergic reactions.
Based on ingredients of natural origin, it has a rapid and effective action on the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (runny nose, sneezing, blocked nose, itchy nose, tingling, watery eyes etc.) and helps prevent their appearance.
The efficacy of this treatment has been scientifically proven.
Preservative free medical device.
Thanks to the anti-reflux valve system the Sterimar™ STOP & PROTECT spray remains 100% uncontaminated, even after opening.
Moderately Hypertonic solution with 100% natural sea water with added maganese and calcium:
- Unblocks the nasal passages.
- Significantly reduces nasal discharge (runny nose) and sneezing.
- Relieves itchy nose.
- Encapsulates, inactivates and rapidly neutralises the exterior particles (allergens, dust, pollution etc.) which are responsible for the allergic reaction.
- Provides long-lasting hydration and forms a protective and invisible film which prevents allergens from coming into contact with the nasal mucosa.
- Significantly strengthens the nose's barrier function and respects the natural mucosa.
Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children from 3 years.
How to use
Please read the package insert carefully before use.
For nasal passages. Use Sterimar™ Stop & Protect Allergy Response at the first symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
2 sprays into each nostril, up to six times a day. 120 sprays.
Hazards and Cautions
Store at room temperature.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: If in doubt, ask your pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist.
100% natural sea water - Preservative-free