Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes Biodegradable 20 Wipes
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Simple Kind to Skin Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes gently cleanse the skin of impurities and remove make-up, whilst unclogging pores
- Simple biodegradable cleansing wipes leave no greasy residue, instantly refresh and hydrate your face, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean
- Dermatologically tested and approved, these hypoallergenic facial wipes are unscented and contain no artificial perfume or colour, no alcohol, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Effective as an eye make-up remover, Simple cleansing wipes are made with triple purified water, gentle cleansers, and multi-vitamins to lift impurities and remove even waterproof mascara
- These facial wipes are made with 100% plant-based fibres which biodegrade in only 42 days under industrial compost conditions, so with each pack you are saving the equivalent of 4 plastic bags!
- Being kind to animals is also crucial to us—these face wipes are vegan and Simple is certified cruelty-free by PETA, meaning we don’t test on animals anywhere in the world
How to use
For best results and how to apply
Cleanse day and night by gently wiping the Simple Kind to Skin Biodegradable Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin. Mascara won't budge? Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping. Stop your facial wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack. Throw used facial wipes in the bin; do not flush. The environment will be thankful for it.
Hazards and Cautions
External use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate