Shrine Bleach kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Introducing our ‘BETTER FOR YOUR HAIR BLEACH’. The world first formula has built in plex within the powder which helps with anti-breakage and lightens hair without the damage. The unique ingredients will help to leave your hair strong and shiny. Of course it is salon approved and vegan and cruelty free. The At Home Hair Bleach Kit allows you to quickly and easily lighten your hair from home with professional results. The patented formulation has been tested by salon professionals on all hair types. SHRINE IS ALWAYS: Vegan friendly, fully recyclable, multi-use, salon approved, cruelty free. WHAT YOU GET:
- 1x 120ml Developing Lotion
- 2x 30g Hair Bleach & Plex Powder Sachets
- 1x Silicone Mixing Bowl
- 1x Pair of Reusable Gloves
How to use
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Use the end of your tint brush to to centre part your hair. Then part each side into 2 sections and secure with clips.
2. Mix the Lightening powder with Developer in your Silicone bowl with your Shrine tint brush until a smooth, creamy texture is formed.
3. Start on the darkest area of your hair and paint on the root with your tint brush. Continue to separate the hair into fine sections whilst applying the product and repeat until your whole root is done.
4. Let the product develop for up to 45 minutes, compare your first application to your last to compare the colour. Make sure it has lifted evenly. Then do a scrape test to ensure it has lightened to a pale Yellow colour. If not, leave for an extra 15 then rinse off with Shampoo.
5. Follow with one of our Drop It Toners to achieve the perfect at home salon finish
Hazards and Cautions
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. An allergy test must be performed 48 hours before every application, as an allergy can develop suddenly, even if you have previously applied this product or another colourant to your hair.
Important: Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. To help reduce the risk of an allergic reaction, it is essential to follow the precautions on this leaflet.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Always do your patch test 48 hours before applying this product.
- Always do a strand test before using the product
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use product only on dry hair.
- Contains Ammonia and Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Ensure gloves are worn at all times when using this product.
- Do not use any metallic accessories
- Keep products away from jewellery, clothing and furniture as will cause dis-coloration.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Rinse immediately if the product comes into contact with them.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, a beard or moustache.
- Do not ingest.
- Store in a dry place.
- Unsuitable for some hair extensions. Please check suitability before applying.
Do not use if:
- You are pregnant
- You are sensitive or have allergies to persulfates.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damage scalp.
- Your hair has been previously bleached, lightened, spray lightened, recently permed or coloured using metallic salts based products or Henna.
- If you have had a previous reaction to a lightening product.
- On other areas including eyelashes or eyebrows, a beard or moustache.
- On hair extensions that are attached using synthetic glue.
FAQ: Q: Why is it better for your hair?
A: Drop It Bleach has built in plex technology within the powder which replenished the hair as it works as a rebonding agent! It also includes hero ingredients, such as mineral oil, sunflower seed oil which helps to prevent damage and has detangle and shine properties.
Q: How many kits do I need for root bleach?
A: Shrine bleach kit is x2 uses per kit. If you are doing a full head you will need the full kit.
Q: What is plex and why it is good?
A: Plex technology is a unique complex which aids the process of building bonds and works on improving the hair condition both inside and out.
Q: How can I recycle my bleach kit?
A: Once you have finished with you products rinse both the Bleach sachets and Developer bottle. Once rinsed, these can be recycled in your at home recycling bin. Your silicone bowl is reusable along with your gloves that can be used up to 3 times. Once finished using please rinse and take to your local recycling bank.
Q: I have curly hair is this suitable for me?
A: Yes, our ‘better for your hair’ Bleach is suitable for all hair types. Tested and Salon approved.
Q: Does this work on grey hair?
A: Yes, our bleach works on all hair types and colours. Finish off with one of our toners for the perfect finish!
FAQ:Q: What colour will my hair go after using the bleach?
A: After using our Bleach your hair should lift to a pale Yellow colour. Please note this will be dependant on your base colour, and if you have any colour / product build up. We recommend using on freshly washed hair. Once lifted to a pale Yellow colour finish with one of your Drop IT toners for a just-left-the-salon finish at home.
Developer: AQUA, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM STANNATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID. Bleach powder: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate Sodium Metasilicate, Silica, Sodium Persulfate, Magnesium Stearate Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Diisostearyl Malate, PCA Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)