Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair Extra Fresh Toothpaste 75ml
2 for £8 on selected Sensodyne
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair Extra Fresh Toothpaste is clinically proven to provide long-lasting protection for sensitive teeth with twice-daily brushing. This daily repair toothpaste is expertly formulated to form a protective layer over vulnerable areas of your sensitive teeth and the exposed dentine, and comes in an extra fresh flavour to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
It contains fluoride to help strengthen enamel, helping prevent cavities. When enamel is worn away, or gums recede, the dentine can become exposed, leading to tooth sensitivity with hot and cold foods and drinks. Tooth sensitivity is an ongoing condition and benefits from daily specialist care. Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth*.
- Sensodyne Repair & Protect Deep Repair Extra Fresh toothpaste delivers long-lasting protection for sensitive teeth*
- Clinically proven to provide sensitivity relief with twice daily brushing
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair is formulated to create a protective layer over sensitive areas of your teeth
- A fluoride toothpaste that helps to repair** vulnerable areas of the teeth
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair toothpaste that comes in an extra fresh flavour to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth***
*with twice-daily brushing.
**Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting sensitivity protection.
***64% of 200 surveyed dentists, 2022 (contact email@example.com for claim verification)
Adults and children 12 years and above
How to use
Always Follow the Label Directions
- Remove foil seal before use.
- For long lasting protection brush twice daily and not more than three times, with approximately 2 cm of paste.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
- Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken.
Hazards and Cautions
For oral use only.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children 12 years and under unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problems which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsen consult your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, Linalool, Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.08% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)