Schwarzkopf Live Urban Metallics U68 Ruby Glaze Permanent Hair Dye
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
LIVE Urban Metallics Ruby Glaze U68 is a permanent hair dye designed for medium blonde to medium brown hair. A 100% vegan formula that creates a vibrant metallic colour. It contains a built-in Metallic Shine Booster for glossy hair that is fade resistant and is infused with coconut oil leaving hair healthy-looking and soft.
- Permanent hair dye
- For medium blonde to medium brown hair
- Creates a glossy, metallic finish
- Added coconut oil leaves hair healthy-looking and soft
- Long-lasting colour and shine
LIVE top tips:
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours medium blonde to medium brown
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade
1 tube Colour Cream 60ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 60ml
1 sachet Care Conditioner 22.5ml
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction leaflet
- 100% recycled aluminium tube
- Instruction leaflet made from recycled paper and easily recyclable
- Weight-reduced plastic developer bottle for a lower carbon footprint
- Vegan friendly formulas
- FSC certified packaging
For further information and free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
Find us online:
How to use
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Unscrew nozzle of Developer Lotion. Pierce the LIVE Colour Cream tube and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle
- Replace the application nozzle and shake until all components are thoroughly mixed
- Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
- Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. Results may vary on previously coloured hair. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs. Perform a strand test prior to colouring your hair to check the outcome and condition of your hair.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in the pack).
– you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
Hazards and Cautions
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into
contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Suitable for vegans.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Isostearic Acid, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Bis-Diisopropanolamino-PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PEG-14 Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Glucoside, 1-Naphthol, Myristic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Sodium Silicate, Citric Acid, Etidronic Acid, m-Aminophenol, Propylene Glycol, Butyloctanol, Polysorbate 20, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid, 4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol, Quartz, CI 77007, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lauryl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate