Schwarzkopf LIVE 00A Absolute Platinum Permanent Hair Dye
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- For medium blonde to light brown hair
- Lifts hair up to 8 levels
- After treatment fights against yellow tones
- Leaves hair smooth and soft to touch
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours medium blonde to light brown
- Not recommended for use on previously coloured hair
1 tube Colour Cream 60ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 60ml
1 sachet Blonde-Booster Ultra Plus 20g
1 sachet After Treatment
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction Leaflet
- 100% recycled aluminium tube
- Instruction leaflet made from recycled paper and easily recyclable
- Weight-reduced plastic developer bottle for a lower carbon footprint
- Vegan friendly formulas
- FSC certified packaging
For further information and free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
Find us online:
How to use
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Remove applicator tip from applicator bottle
- To open the sachet, cut it along the dotted line
- Put the whole content of the Blond-Booster Ultra Plus Sachet (1) into the bottle
- Now open the Lightening Cream Tube (2) by piercing the tube sealing with the reverse side of the cap
- Squeeze the whole content of the tube into the applicator bottle
- Replace the application nozzle and shake until all components are thoroughly mixed
- Mixing is complete when the colour is even throughout
- Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
- Leave formula to develop for 30-45 minutes
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
– you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Hazards and Cautions
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact
with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or
eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves.
Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you
have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
Suitable for vegans.
Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluceptate, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77007, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Etidronic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Potassium Phosphate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Carbomer, Linalool, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Salicylate, Acid Violet 43, HC Blue No. 12