Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour Drops Semi-permanent Red Hair Dye Fiery Red 30ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
LIVE Colour Drops Red Hair Dye Fiery Red is a semi-permanent, customisable hair colour designed for you to create your own shade and is suitable for bleach blonde to dark blonde hair. The vegan and silicone-free formula which lasts up to 12 washes, is highly pigmented and can be used to boost hair colour or create a semi-permanent hue. Simply mix with conditioner for a customisable intensity and an array of different shades - the more drops, the more intense the colour result. With up to 30 uses per bottle.
- Semi-permanent colour drops for a colour boost or all over hue
- Suitable for bleach blonde to dark blonde hair
- Fully customisable, the more drops the more intense the colour
- Vegan and silicone free formula
- Lasts 2-12 washes
LIVE top tips:
- Wear gloves to prevent staining hands.
- For an even more vibrant colour result leave the mixed colour in for longer than 5 minutes.
- Pair your drops with your favourite LIVE shade to help extend colour vibrancy.
- Perform a strand test prior to colouring your hair to check the outcome and condition of your hair.
To recycle your empty packaging, put the box and instruction leaflet in the paper recycling bin; the bottle in plastic recycling and the used gloves in residual waste.
16 years and over
How to use
- Squeeze one drop of colour mixture out as the dosage might not be accurate on the first pump.
- After shampooing, rinse hair and squeeze out excess water.
- Put on the provided gloves or use your own, squeeze out a tablespoon sized blob of your regular conditioner (two blobs if you have long hair) and then, depending on your desired intensity of colour, mix in up to 10 pumps of Colour Drops. The more drops you use, the more concentrated the colour.
- Use your fingers to mix the Colour Drops with your conditioner until it’s all one colour.
- Apply the mixture onto hair from roots to tips ensuring all hair is covered.
- Leave formula to develop for five minutes then rinse under warm water until water runs clear.
- Dry hair with an old towel as some staining may occur in the initial drying.
- Colour Drops can be applied without conditioner. Simply separate small sections of hair and apply a few drops directly onto the hair and spread the colour evenly using your fingertips (with gloves on).
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. Read and follow instructions before use. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Always wear suitable gloves when applying.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair well after application.
Wear suitable gloves.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not expose to sunlight.
Staining may occur.
Basic Red 51,
Basic Yellow 87,
Basic Violet 2,