Scholl Blue Electric Foot File with Exfoliating Refill
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price across selected Summer Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 156 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Hard Skin Removal
- Dry Skin Exfoliation
- Can be used for wet and dry skin
- Dual speed to adapt the performance to your needs
- New design for better handling
This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
How to use
- Use the brush to gently exfoliate dry, flaky skin on your feet and lower legs. Helps your moisturiser to keep your skin smooth and soft.
- Regular Coarse roller head removes hard skin that builds up under pressure.
- Retain the outer packaging for future reference. See inside for full instructions.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children
Extra Coarse roller head: For use on hard skin of the feet only.
Dry skin exfoliation brush: For use on the feet and legs. Do not use the device anywhere else on the body. Only use for its intended purpose. Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop use immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs. Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin. Do not submerge the device in water. Do not use exfoliation brush if you suffer from a dermatological condition. Keep long hair away from the device when in use.