Scholl Verruca Removal System 40% w/w Medicated Plasters - 15 Washproof Plasters 15 Medicated Discs
Lower prices on over 500 Summer essentials
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and Children aged 16 years and over
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Scholl Verruca Removal System 40% w/w Medicated Plasters -15 Washproof Plasters 15 Medicated Discs
- For the effective treatment of verrucas and warts
- Immediate pain and pressure relief
For the treatment of verrucas or warts.
The medicated disc contains the active ingredient which acts on the verruca, while the cover plaster is to protect the area of treatment.
Adults and Children aged 16 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For external use only.
Adults and Children aged 16 years and over: Apply medicated disc on wart for 48 hours and repeat treatment.
For best results wash and dry feet before use.
Do not continue for more than 12 weeks, except under medical advice.
Hazards and Cautions
Do Not Use:
- If the wart or surrounding skin is broken or inflamed
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you are hypersensitive to salicylic acid (or other NSAIDs) or to any other ingredient of the product
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- are diabetic
- suffer from severe circulatory disorders
- suffer from neurophathy.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date on the pack. Date refers to the last day of that month.
- If a medicated disc sachet is opened, use within 6 weeks.
- If the carton seal is broken do not use.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
Also contains: Polyvinyl alkyl ether adhesives, Titanium dioxide, Liquid paraffin, 4, 4'-Thiobis (2-Tert-Butyl-5-Methylphenol), Red iron oxide, Black iron oxide. See leaflet for further information.