Scholl Liquiflex Extra Support Insoles 1 Pair Large
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 57 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
AMAZING COMFORT & SUPPORT ALL DAY. Actively adjusts to the shape of your feet and your individual movements. New LiquiFlex TM Insoles are Scholl’s best ever insoles. Designed & developed with leading podiatrists with 5-in-1 Technology to give you superb, personalised comfort all day. They actively adjust to the shape of your feet and your individual movements.
- Odour-resistant top cloth guards against odour
- 150% more cushioning with memory foam
- Rebound GelActive technology to give you spring effect at every step
- Defined heel cup and arch for all day support
- Up to 82% better shock absorption with Liquiflex compared to using no insole
• Supports up to 112kg
• Designed for everyday use, not suitable for sports
• Replace the insoles every six months or when showing signs of wear
How to use
• Your shoes’ current insoles might be removable – take them out first
• Check the sizing guide
• If needed, trim along the line in the toe area that matches your shoe size or use
the original insole as a guide
• Insert Scholl Liquiflex Insoles with Liquiflex pod facing side down
• The insole should lay flat. Additional trimming may be required for a perfect fit
Hazards and Cautions
If discomfort or rubbing occurs stop use If discomfort persists, seek medical attention. Do not use in contact with broken or irritated skin. If you accidently come into contact with the content of the pod, flush the exposed area with water. If irritation occurs after exposure, seek medical attention. Adding or replacing components of certified shoes may affect the certification. You should seek advice before using this product if you have diabetes, poor blood circulation or loss of feeling in the feet, due to the risk of rubbing or localised pressure which could lead to complications.
Country of origin: UK
Manufacturers address: Scholl Wellness Company, G29 Venture House, 2 Arlington Square, Downshire Way Bracknell, RG12 1WA