Scholl Complete Corn Treatment Kit Medicated Action
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- The Scholl Corn Treatment Kit is a complete solution for the relief and removal of painful corns
- Use Scholl Corn Removal Pads with a targeted medicated action for the safe and effective removal of corns.
- The Scholl Disc system helps protect surrounding healthy skin.
- The ultra soft pad gives immediate cushioning protection and pain relief.
- Then continued to protect the affected area with a Scholl Corn Foam Cushion with the dual layer foam pad providing cushioning and pressure relief.
How to use
- Ensure feet are clean and dry. Remove medicated disc from backing paper. Place firmly over centre of corn, adhesive next to skin. Cover with pad. Repeat treatment daily until a corn can be removed.
- Ensure feet are clean and dry. Remove cushion from backing paper and place firmly over centre of corn, or sore spot, adhesive next to skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You have diabetes, severe circulatory disorders or nerve damage
- If you are sensitive to aspirin or any of the ingredients
- If the area around the corn is inflamed or broken
- Do not apply to normal skin
- Do not use for more than 2 weeks, except on medical advice
- Do not use on children under 16 years, execpt on medical advice
- Avoid using during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding, unless prescribed by your doctor
- Skin irritaion or rash may occur if applied to healthy skin. If this happens remove the product and temporarily stop using it, and when the irritation has subsided carefully reapply only to the corn.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist if any other sidde effects occur
- Do not store above 25 centigrade.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken, or after the expiry date printed on pack
Salicylic acid 40% w/w, Polyvinyl Alkyl Ethers, Titanium Dioxide, Liquid Paraffin, 4,4-Thio-Bis-2-Tert-Butyl-5-Methyphenol, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide
Foam Cushions contain:#
Natural Rubber Latex