Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 60g
Use to cleanse & help prevent infection.
Active Ingredients:Cetrimide and Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 8 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Use to cleanse & help prevent infection:
Cuts & grazes
Insect bites & stings
Minor burns & scalds
As an antiseptic hand cream
Blisters & sores
Spots & blackheads
Adults and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Adults & children: With clean hands gently apply cream to the affected area.
Do not use on the eyes or ears.
If symptoms persist, or if any unwanted effects occur, stop using and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
For external use only.
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to any of the ingredients, especially Chlorhexidine as it may cause allergic reactions.
- Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions.
- Parahydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
STOP using and seek medical help immediately if you have any of the following very rare allergic reactions:
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of the face, tongue or throat
- skin irritation or rash
Do not store above 30ºC.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the end of the tube.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Cetrimide 0.5% w/w & Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.1% w/w.
Active ingredients: Cetrimide 0.5% w/w & Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.1% w/w.
Other ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, Liquid paraffin, Methylhydroxybenzoate, Propylhydroxybenzoate, Perfume, Purified water.