Salter Dashboard Glass Analyser Scale
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use 'Find in store' below to see if it's in stock near you.
Collect 100 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Salter Dashboard Glass Analyser Scale 9194 SV3R
The Salter Dashboard Glass Analyser Scale provides the perfect non-invasive solution to monitoring your health from the moment you hop on.
Simply step onto the scales to activate them and Bio Impendence Analysis (BIA) will emit a tiny electrical impulse through your bare feet and body to determine fat from lean tissue. This method simultaneously gauges your weight, body fat %, body water %, bone mass %, muscle mass %, BMI and BMR, which are key aspects of body composition that help you get an accurate reading of your overall health and fitness.
The Analyser Scale shows your weight within the top section of the display and your other measurements below, in a dashboard style ‘easy to read’ LCD display.
Buttons at the top of the scales change the units (kg, st, lb) and let you easily input personal data, whilst the ultra slim toughened glass, results in a sleek and stylish addition to your bathroom.
These scales are perfect for multiple users, as the internal memory can hold information for up to 10 people.
This platform is practical for everyday use and ideal for helping you maintain a healthy body.
- Designed to measure weight, body fat, body water, bone mass, muscle mass, BMI and BMR
- Equipped with the ability to store memory for up to 10 users
- Features an “easy to read” dashboard display to make reading measurements straightforward
- Designed with an ultra slim toughened glass platform for a modern design
- Simply step on for an instant reading
- Features athlete mode for tailored results
- Includes ‘carpet feet’ essential for accurate weighing on carpet and uneven floors
- Max Capacity: 180kg / 28st 8lb / 400lb
- Increments: 0.1kg / ¼oz / ¼lb
- Guaranteed for up to 15 years
How to use
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface. Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences willexist due to manufacturing tolerances.
• Placing your scale on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and consistency.
• It is recommended that you measure at the same time of the day, preferably early
evening before a meal for the most consistent results.
• Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment. If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
• Clean your scale with a damp cloth.
Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
• Do not allow your scale to become saturated
with water as this can damage the electronics. • Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or jump on it.
Hazards and Cautions
Please Note: This device should not be used by anyone with an internal electronic medical device, such as a pacemaker, as a precaution against disruption to that device.
Please Note: During pregnancy a woman’s body composition changes considerably in order to support the developing child. Under these circumstances, body fat percentage
readings could be inaccurate and misleading. Pregnant women should therefore only
use the weight function.