Salonpas Pain Relief Patch - 5 Plasters
Save 1/3 on selected Salonpas
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults over 18 years of age
Active ingredients: Methyl salicylate and Levomenthol.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, Medicated Plaster is used for the symptomatic relief of pain of muscles and joints associated with strains and sprains.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Clean and dry the affected area before applying the plaster. Remove the plastic film and apply the adhesive part directly to the skin.
Apply 1 plaster to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours.
If pain recurs 8 - 12 hours after applying the first plaster, a second plaster can be applied.
Only use one plaster at a time.
Do not use more than 2 plasters per day.
Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Not for use in children under 18 years of age.
Do not use:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to any active or inactive components of the plaster. Some people may suffer from side effects when using this product, which may include contact dermatitis, eczema, or hypersensitivity reactions such as skin rash or flushing. If you do experience any other unusual side effects, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- The plaster should not be used on open wounds, irritated skin, eyes or mucosa.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date which is stated on the carton or more than 3 months after first opening the pouch.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Methyl salicylate and Levomenthol.
Active Ingredients: Each 1g medicated plaster mass contains 10% w/w Methyl salicylate and 3% w/w Levomenthol.
Also contains: Alicyclic saturated hydrocarbon resin, Liquid paraffin, Polyisobutylene, Polysobutylene 1200000, Styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, Synthetic aluminium silicate, Backing cloth and Plastic film.
Salonpas Pain Relief Patch