Safe appointments at Boots
Whether it’s opticians, pharmacy or hearingcare, find out how we’re offering our services to help keep you safe
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I GO TO STORE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Keeping our customers and colleagues safe has, and will continue to remain, our top priority.
Colleagues in our close contact areas may continue to wear face coverings, and we may require customers who are visiting these areas to do the same, especially at times when the store may be busy.
We will continue to:
• Provide colleagues with personal protective equipment (PPE) to care for customers safely
• Maintain cleaning routines throughout the day
• Keep hand sanitising stations in store for customers to use
• Keep perspex screens at tills & pharmacy counters
You can find more information about booking an appointment for opticians, hearingcare or pharmacy services here.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY APPOINTMENT IF I HAVE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS?
To help protect our customers and colleagues, please don’t book an appointment or come into store for your appointment if:
• You or anyone in your household have a high temperature, new continuous cough, or loss or change in sense of taste or smell
• You’ve had recent, close contact with anyone who is now self-isolating as a result of possible or confirmed COVID-19
• You’re a frontline worker, who’s been exposed to COVID-19 without wearing adequate PPE
Instead, please contact the store, or visit my appointments to cancel your appointment and rebook for a later date.
IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Please read below for more detailed appointment information, along with videos highlighting what you can expect when you come into a Boots store.
*Please note all calls will be recorded or monitored for quality and training purposes. Local rates apply from BT landlines in the UK, other provider's charges may vary. Please check with your provider for details