Safe & Sound Health Inflatable Comfort Cushion
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Safe & Sound Health Inflatable Comfort Cushion for providing sitting comfort and pressure relief of haemorrhoids, bruised or painful coccyx, post-natal discomfort, post-operative pain, lower back pain and other associated painful conditions.
- Diameter: 475mm
- Hole Diameter: 155mm
How to use
- To inflate the cushion, pull tab to open valve and inflate to desired height. Push valve into seal.
- To clean, wipe surfaces with a soft cloth using warm soapy water,leave to air dry.
- After use, let out all the air, refold and return cushion to original carton.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for washing machine or tumble dryer.
- Maximum weight load 100kg