See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Symptoms of a dry cough:
- Unproductive: little or no mucus.
- Tickle or stubborn irritation at the back of the throat.
How Robitussin works:
- Relieves dry persistent coughs by controlling the cough reflex.
- Soothing effect.
How to make Robitussin most effective for you:
- To get the most from your medicine, it is recommended that you take a dose four times per day.
- By using Robitussin in this way, the active ingredients can help your body to be more effective at fighting your cough all day long.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use only.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
One 10 ml measure up to four times daily.
Children under 12 years:
Do not use.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use if cap seal is broken when purchased.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Store below 25ºC.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredients : Each 5ml dose contains Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Also contains : Maltitol (E965), Sorbitol solution 70%, Amaranth (E123), Ethanol (96%) 2.5 v/v.