offer

Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream Refill 220ml

£14.87
3438058
Save £2.63
Was £17.50
220 ML | £6.76 per 100ML
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Stock coming soon

This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.

Collect 56 points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Choose our eco-chic refill option for The Ritual of Ayurveda body cream and care for yourself while also caring for the environment. The refill fits perfectly into your original body cream jar and saves 70% in CO2 emissions, 65% in energy and 45% in water used. This nourishing body cream with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

How to use

Lightly push on the bottom of your luxurious body cream until the empty jar pops out. Open the refill jar and press it into the pot until you hear a click. Your refill is now ready for use.

Active ingredients

Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil

Ingredients

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Undecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tridecane, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ceteareth-12, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Click & Collect
Free from your choice of 2,200 stores.

Standard Delivery
£3.75 or free when you spend £25 or more.

Next Day Delivery
Order by 5pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week for £4.95. This may not be available during postal strikes, public holidays or weekends in between public holidays. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout.

Named Day Delivery
£3.95 - choose a weekday within the next 14 days for delivery.

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.