Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Rich Body Oil 100ml

£21.50
7087861
100 ML | £21.50 per 100ML
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

in your basket

Add to basket
In stock

Collect 84 points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Add The Ritual of Ayurveda rich body oil to your daily skincare routine for an ultra-nourishing treatment. The luxurious formula contains three Ayurvedic oils which are especially well-known for their intensely nourishing benefits, such as nourishing sweet almond oil, moringa oil for its anti-inflammatory properties and hydrating coconut oil. The rich body oil offers deep and instant hydration and keeps the skin soft and protected. It’s the ultimate remedy for everyone in need of a skin-nurturing treatment – if you've got very dry skin – and it's especially lovely for those cold winter months when our bodies could use some extra love and moisturisation.


This rich body oil with 97% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 3% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

How to use

Regular use results in supple, smooth (soft) skin that appears more radiant. Warm the oil between your hands and gently massage the rich formula onto your body.

Active ingredients

Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil

Ingredients

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum/ Fragrance, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Click & Collect
£1.50 or free if you spend £15 or more from your choice of 2,200 stores.

Standard Delivery
£3.75 or free when you spend £25 or more.

Next Day Delivery
Order by 5pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week for £4.95. This may not be available during public holidays or weekends in between public holidays. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout.

Named Day Delivery
£3.95 - choose a weekday within the next 14 days for delivery.

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.