Riemann P20 SPF20 Lotion 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 76 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Triple Protection Sunscreen is a lightweight quick drying, clear spray with photostable UVA and UVB filters. It offers up to 10 hours of sun protection with only one application and remains very water resistant up to 80 min. in the water.
- SPF20 medium protection
- 5-Star UVA rating
- Durable up to 10 hours from one application
- Highly water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Unique lightweight formula that is easy to apply, quick drying and non-greasy
- No white marks
- Free from added fragrance, colourants and preservatives
- Ideal for the whole family - feel your best in the sun!
How to use
- Riemann P20 is a quick drying clear, liquid sun protection with photo stable UVA and UVB filters in a unique formulation.
- Apply and allow to dry for 15 minutes before exposure to sun.
- For external use only; avoid contact wtih the eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Pat dry rather than rub after swimming. excessive rubbing and soap will remove the product; in those situations reapplying is necessary.
- Apply generously and evenly, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable areas such as the ears, nose, shoulders, shins and feet.
Alcohol Denat, Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexyldecanol, Aqua, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Homosalate, Cyclopentastiloxane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropylcellulose