Rennie Deflatine 36 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults
Active ingredients: Simeticone 25mg, Calcium carbonate 680mg, Magnesium carbonate heavy 80mg.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Rennie Deflatine relieves the discomfort of trapped wind and its associated symptoms of bloating, pressure and fullness after food.
It has been formulated with simeticone, a highly effective ingredient which relieves the symptoms of trapped wind.
It acts to gently disperse the trapped air bubbles thus helping to eliminate the symptoms discreetly and without embarrassment.
This product also has antacid properties meaning it can neutralise any excess acid which causes associated symptoms of indigestion
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults: 1-2 tablets sucked or chewed as required. Maximum 11 tablets in 24 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
Do not take Rennie Deflatine:
- if you have severe kidney disease
- if you have high Calcium levels in the blood
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Do not take more than 11 tablets in any one day.
- Rennie Deflatine should not be used for a prolonged period without consulting a doctor.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have kidney problems.
- This product contains Sorbitol (E420), If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Rennie Deflatine may be taken during pregnancy.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Simeticone 25g, Calcium carbonate 680mg, Heavy Magnesium carbonate 80mg
Active ingredients: Simeticone 25g, Calcium carbonate 680mg, Heavy Magnesium carbonate 80mg
Other ingredients: Sorbitol (E420), Magnesium stearate, Potato starch. Pregelatinised maize starch, Talc, Mint flavour, Lemon flavour