Remington Proluxe Curling Tong CI9132
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
CI9132 PROluxe 32mm Curling Tong
Never get caught out looking less than fabulous, thanks to long-lasting style results from the pearlescent white and rose gold PROluxe Curling Tong. Our 32mm barrel Tong creates salon worthy curls that last, and it’s all down to the intelligent OPTIheat technology found inside.
The built-in, intelligent OPTIheat technology delivers heat to your hair where it’s needed most. It directs heat to the thicker top sections, and less heat to the tips of your hair. Finally, a 24-hour curled style to suit your 24/7 lifestyle can be yours.
Coated with a unique grip-tech covering, the PROluxe Curling Tong barrel has been created especially for frustration free styling, so no more hair slippage and missed ends.
Was £34.99, was £26.24
Intelligent OPTIHeat technology provides heat where it matters
Salon results that last all day
32mm tong creates natural voluminous curls
Grip tech coating for frustration free, slipless, coating
Integrated digital display, 120°C - 210°C
Pro+ setting at 185°C for healthier styling
How to use
Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on button to switch on.
- When the styler is plugged in but not turned on a lock symbol will show in the display window indicating the styler is in standby mode L.
- Select the desired temperature.
- To adjust the temperature use the +/- temperature controls on the side of the product. ‘+’ increases the temperature ‘-‘ decreases the temperature.