Remington Proluxe Curling Wand CI91X1
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
CI91X1 PROluxe Curling Wand
When you need your hairstyle to keep up with your lifestyle, the new PROluxe Curling Wand can do just that. This high performance 25-38mm wand comes complete with OPTIheat technology, helping you create professional looking, tousled waves that last all day.
The curling wand’s barrel comes covered in a unique grip-tech coating that adds a light resistance and friction, but works to stop snagging or catching hair. This slipless coating is the perfect styling addition, especially for those who may struggle creating consistent curls.
By using the specially designed PRO+ setting, the wand’s temperature is automatically set at a responsible 185°C. That means you can curl more often without any of the heat damage guilt, and be left to enjoy healthy looking hair that lasts all day.
Intelligent OPTIHeat technology provides heat where it matters
Salon results that last all day
25-38mm barrel creates voluminous waves and curls
Grip tech coating for frustration free, slipless, coating
Integrated digital display, 120°C - 210°C
Pro+ setting at 185°C for healthier styling
How to use
Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on button to switch on.
- When the styler is plugged in but not turned on a lock symbol will show in the display window indicating the styler is in standby mode L.
- Select the desired temperature.
- To adjust the temperature use the +/- temperature controls on the side of the product. ‘+’ increases the temperature ‘-‘ decreases the temperature.