Remington Copper Radiance Hair Straightener S5700
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 276 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Create salon-worthy styles from the comfort of your own home with the Copper Radiance Straightener. Bringing you a Fast Salon Performance, it has a 15-Second Heat-up time and 9 Digital Temperature Settings up to 230°C. The Advanced Ceramic Plates infused with Copper add style to your straightener and distribute heat evenly, while the Slim 110mm Floating Plates ensure even pressure when styling.
How to use
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- For extra protection use a heat protection spray.
- Hairsprays contain flammable material - do not use while using this product.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first. 1. Plug the product into the mains power supply. 2. When your straightener is plugged in but not turned on the lock symbol B will come on to show that it is in standby mode. 3. Press and hold the on/off (C) button to switch on. 4. Select the appropriate temperature for your hair type using the ""+"" and ""–"" temperature controls on the side of the product. Start styling on lower temperatures first. 5. The ""+"" button will increase the temperature and the ""–"" button will decrease the temperature.
- Recommended Temperatures Temperature Hair type 150°C - 170°C Thin / fine, damaged or bleached hair 170°C - 200°C Normal, healthy hair 200°C - 230°C Thick and difficult to style hair
- Caution: the hottest temperatures should only be used by experienced stylers. 6. The temperature bars and digital display will stop flashing and the appliance will beep twice when the desired temperature is reached. 7. Working on one section at a time, run the straightener through the entire length of the hair without stopping. 8. Only repeat twice per section to prevent damage to the hair.
- After use, press and hold the on/off (C) button for two seconds to turn off then unplug the appliance. Temperature Lock Function
- Set the desired temperature using the + and – buttons then lock the settings by pressing the ""–"" button for 2 seconds. The Lsymbol will appear on the temperature display.
- To unlock the temperature setting, press and hold the ""–"" button for 2 seconds. Temperature Boost Function
- For quick touch ups of stubborn, hard to style sections.
- The temperature boost function boosts the temperature to 230°C.
- Hold the ""+"" button for 2 seconds to operate.
- Caution: the highest temperature is not suitable for every hair type. If you plan to use this straightener on the boost setting of 230°C please test on a small section of your hair first.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years. B Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*. * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- Burn hazard. Keep the appliance out of reach from young children, particularly during use and while cooling down.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the power supply.
- Always place the appliance with its stand, if any, on a heat-resistant, stable flat surface.
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance. Check the cord regularly for any signs of damage.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.
- CAUTION: Always remove the appliance from the storage pouch/sleeve before heating and allow it to fully cool before placing it back.