Remington Copper Radiance Hairdryer AC5700
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Copper Radiance Hairdryer has a 2200W AC Motor that gives you a Fast Salon Performance, helping to create everything from bouncy blow-dries to smooth, sleek styles. Its Advanced Ceramic Grille infused with Copper is a stylish addition to your hairdryer, and ensures even heat distribution. With 90% More Ions* for a Frizz-Free Shine, you can enjoy smooth and shiny results every time.
How to use
- Wash and condition your hair as normal.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a towel and comb through.
- Hairsprays contain flammable material – do not use while using this product.
- Fit accessory attachments to the front of the hairdryer then twist clockwise to lock in place. Take care when you do this because the attachments can become hot during use. 1. Plug the product into the mains power supply. 2. Switch your hairdryer on and select the desired speed setting (low F or high E) using the speed selector switch. 3. Select the desired heat setting (low N, medium O or high P) using the heat selector switch. 4. After use, turn the appliance off and unplug it. 5. Let the appliance cool down before cleaning or storing away.
- For fast drying use the high heat / high speed setting.
- To create smooth styles use the concentrator and a round hair brush (not included) whilst drying.
- To enhance natural curls and waves, attach the diffuser to the dryer. Turn your head upside down and gently place your hair into the diffuser bowl slightly rotating the dryer as you style.
- To create extra volume at the roots of the hair, keep your head upright and place the diffuser against the top of the head. Gently rotate the hairdryer allowing the diffuser fingers to gently massage the scalp being careful not to burn the scalp. Dry gently on a medium heat / low speed setting. Caution: Do not use the diffuser on the highest heat setting (P).
- To set your style, press the cool shot button whilst styling then release it to reactivate the heat.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years. L Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*. * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage stated on the unit before plugging the appliance into the mains socket.
- Keep direct airflow away from eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- During use, always ensure the inlet and outlet grilles are not blocked in any way as this will cause the unit to automatically stop. If this should occur, switch off and allow the unit to cool.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
- Do not place the appliance on any soft furnishings.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not set the appliance down while still on.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Check the cord regularly for any sign damage.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.