Remington Copper Radiance Hair Curling Wand CI5700
Collect 96 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Are defined curls your go-to style? Then the Copper Radiance Curling Wand is the styling tool for you. Bringing you a Fast Salon Performance with 9 Digital Temperature Controls up to 210°C, you can tailor the temperature to your hair type. Its Advanced Ceramic Barrel infused with Copper not only makes your styling tool the ultimate on-trend accessory, but also distributes heat evenly down the barrel.
How to use
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- For extra protection use a heat protection spray.
- Hairsprays contain flammable material - do not use while using this product.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Use the styling glove to avoid any accidental burns. 1. Plug the product into the mains power supply. 2. When your wand is plugged in but not turned on the lock symbol B will come on to show that it is in standby mode. 3. Press and hold the on/off (C) button to switch on. 4. Select the appropriate temperature for your hair type using the “+” and “-” temperature controls on the side of the product. Start styling on lower temperatures first. 5. The “+” button will increase the temperature and the “-” button will decrease the temperature. Temperature Hair type 130°C - 170°C Thin / fine, damaged or bleached hair 170°C - 200°C Normal, healthy hair 200°C - 210°C Thick, very curly and difficult to style hair Caution: the hottest temperatures should only be used by experienced stylers. 6. The temperature display will flash until the selected temperature is reached. 7. Working on one section at a time, hold the handle with the barrel facing down and wrap a section of hair around the heated barrel. 8. Wait about 10 seconds for curl to form. 9. Unwind the hair and release the curl. 10. Repeat this around the head to create as many curls as desired.
- After use, press and hold the on/off (C) button for two seconds to turn off then unplug the appliance.
- Tip: let the curls cool before styling or brushing; this will help to prolong the curls. Temperature Lock Function
- Set the desired temperature using the + and - buttons then lock the settings by pressing the “-” button for 2 seconds. The B symbol will appear on the temperature display.
- To unlock the temperature setting, press and hold the “-” button for 2 seconds."
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years. B Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*. * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- Burn hazard. Keep the appliance out of reach from young children, particularly during use and while cooling down.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the power supply.
- Always place the appliance with its stand, if any, on a heat-resistant, stable flat surface.
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance. Check the cord regularly for any sign damage.
- CAUTION: Always remove the appliance from the storage pouch/sleeve before heating and allow it to fully cool before placing it back.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.