Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam - 1 months supply
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Men aged 18-49 years
Active ingredients: Minoxidil
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 102 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam -1 Month Supply
Easy to use foam
PREVENTS FURTHER HAIR LOSS
HEREDITARY HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foal is a white to off-white cutaneous foam for topical use.
The foam is also available in 6 month & 12 month supplies.
Men 18-49 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For detailed directions for use see attached leaflet.
Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam.
Apply a dose of 1 g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in-between).
See leaflet for instructions on how to apply this product.
Replace cap on the can when not in use.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
Hazards and Cautions
This product should NOT be used by women.
Do not exceed 2 g in one day and do not use more than twice a day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects).
Wash hands after use.
Do not use if you:
- Are a woman
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you are losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 49 years of age.
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine- see list below.
Avoid contact with eyes.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25ºC
Add Danger extremely flammable aerosol
Pressurised container: May burst if heated
Keep away from heat, hot serfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight, do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
Also Contains: Ethanol anhydrous, purified water, butylated hydrxytoluene (E321), lactic acid, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, propane, butane, isobutane.