Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution 5% W/V Minoxidil - 1 Month's Supply
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Men aged 18 to 65 years of age.
Active ingredients: Minoxidil
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 148 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair.
This pack contains 2 applicators, see leaflet in the pack to determine the applicator which suits you best.
Men aged 18 to 65 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men. This product should NOT be used by women.
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Remove applicator and replace child-resistant cap on bottle when not in use.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a12-hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength will not work for everyone.
Hazards and Cautions
Warnings: Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don’t know why you’re losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp condition
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine. See list on side panel.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Carton & leaflet recyclable. Discard applicators, bottle & cap.
Warning Flammable Liquid:
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or hot surfaces.
Avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal.
USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Storage conditions: Keep container tightly closed. Store in well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store below 25°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/ml.
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.