Real Techniques Limited Edition Under the Mirrorball Brush + Cleanse Kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 87 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Great for a stocking filler or surprise gift for under the tree! Whether you consider yourself a makeup guru or an inexperienced beginner, the Real Techniques Limited Edition Under the Mirrorball Brush + Cleanse Kit tailors to all makeup lovers out there.
Featuring 10 tool essentials and a deluxe cosmetic bag, these brushes are individually suited to apply highlighter, powder, eyeshadow and eyeliner- because one brush is never enough!
This gift has everything you need to create an endless number of festive looks. Work Christmas party? New Years Eve plans? Or staying indoors? We’ve got you covered! Every occasion is worthy of a seasonal makeup look and the Christmas holidays is the perfect time to practise your tutorials.
It’s also great to know that the gift is cruelty-free and vegan, so not only will you look amazing using it, you’ll feel amazing using it too! Now that’s a gift definitely worth a spot on Santa’s nice list!
How to use
- Use the 447 Sheer Radiance Fan Brush to diffuse highlighter.
- Use the 402 Setting Brush to dust on highlighting and setting powders.
- Use the 241 Seamless Complexion Brush to pickup and pack on foundation for fuller coverage.
- Use the 201 Powder Brush to set powder to your liking.
- Use the 242 Brightening Concealer Brush to conceal undereyes.
- Use the 310 Essential Crease Brush to blend colors for no harsh lines.
- Use the 307 Shading Brush to build cream and powder color.
- Use the 301 Base Shadow Brush to apply and layer eyeshadow.
- Use the 313 Definer Brush to smudge or define eyeliner.
- Brush & Sponge Cleanser: Apply a drop of shampoo onto wet brush or sponge and work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly, reshape and lay flat to dry. Do not soak base of bristles.
Cruelty free and vegan