Pirinase Hayfever Relief For Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray - 60 Sprays
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 18 years
Active ingredients: Fluticasone propionate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Pirinase Hayfever Relief For Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray works to:
- Help relieve hayfever symptoms for up to 24 hours
- Help prevent the return of symptoms during the day
Suitable for Adults over 18 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
Adults aged 18 years and over: Usual dose: 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this medicine:
Do not use:
- Do not use if you are taking medicines for HIV.
- Do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a day.
- Do not use for more than 1 month continuously without consulting your doctor.
Consult your doctor:
- before use, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- if your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days.
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Fluticasone propionate.
Other ingredients: Dextrose (anhydrous), Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, Polysorbate 80, Purified water, Dilute hydrochloric acid, Preservatives: Benzalkonium chloride, Phenylethylalcohol.