See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Prevents and relieves symptoms of airborne allergens including:
- Pollen (Hay fever)
- Pet hair
- Dust mite
- Mould spores
Pirinase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray works to:
- Help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours.
- Help prevent the return of symptoms during the day.
Adults over 18 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read enclose leaflet carefully before use:
Shake gently before use.
Use only in the nose.
Adults aged 18 years and over:
Usual dose: 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
If symptoms are especially bad: 2 sprays in each nostril may be used twice a day. Once symptoms improve go back to the usual dose.
Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not use:
- More than 4 sprays in each nostril.
- For more than 3 months continuously without consulting your doctor.
- Before use, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using this spray for 7 days.
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
0.05% w/w Fluticasone propionate (50 micrograms per spray).
Active ingredient: 0.05% w/w fluticasone propionate (50 micrograms per spray).
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl-Cellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethylalcohol.