Philips S5000 pro HC5100/13
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 160 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Philips Pro hair clipper is designed to give you a quality cut or shave. The strong steel blades, a durable, linear copper motor coil, extra long cord and various click-on combs are designed to give you a sharp cut, time after time.
• Designed with a linear motor for constant, durable cutting power. Performing up to 4 times longer compared to its predecessor.
• Blades are designed to reduce the risk of cuts while clipping your hair or beard.
• Convenient thumb lever adjustment set to achieve bold cuts as well as stubble trim without using a comb.
• Additional combs provide additional freedom to play with multiple hair styles
• Smart textured handle designed for a comfortable grip.
• Extra long 2.8m cord
Durable Linear motor
The Philips Series 5000 hair clipper is designed with a linear motor for constant, durable cutting power; performing up to 4 times longer than its predecessor.
For hair and face
Enjoy the freedom this hair clipper gives you, to shape your hair as well as creating any beard style.
Without using a different comb the thumb lever adjustments allows you to set the blades to achieve the cut you desire; from a bold cut up to 12mm (grade 0-4).
The blade tips are designed to reduce the risk of cuts while clipping your hair or beard, leaving you with less skin irritation.
A smart textured handle for a comfortable grip.
Stainless steel blades
Stainless steel blades last up to 4 times longer vs its predecessor and are designed to withstand chips and cracks