See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Panadol Paracetamol Caffeine Pain Relief Tablets 500mg/65mg Extra Advance 32s
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
EXTRA EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF:
- Rheumatic pain
- Sore throat
- Period pain
- Aches and pains of colds and flu
- Helps reduce temperature
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
For oral use:
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 12-15 years:
Give 1 tablet every 4 hours as required. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
DO NOT TAKE:
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea when taking these tablets.
- Before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease.
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg.
Also contains: A mixture of sodium methyl (E 219), sodium ethyl (E 215) and sodium propyl (E 217) parahydroxybenzoates.
See leaflet for further advice.