Anadin Extra Triple Action - 12 Soluble Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 16 years
Active ingredients: Aspirin 300mg, Paracetamol 200mg, & Caffeine 45mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Anadin Extra Soluble. For relief from:
- Period Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle ache & pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Also provides relief from:
- Lower back pain
- Joint swelling
- Sore throat
Aspirin - targets source of pain
Paracetamol - helps block pain signals
Caffeine - helps speed up pain relief
Adults, the elderly and young persons aged 16 and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults, the elderly and young persons aged 16 and over: Take 2 tablets dissolved in a glass of water. Repeat every 4 hours as required.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this medicine:
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children aged under 16, unless on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- If you do not get better, talk to a doctor.
Contains Paracetamol & Aspirin.
Please read the enclosed leaflet which provides further information about this medicine.
Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight & reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Aspirin 300mg, Paracetamol 200mg and Caffeine 45mg. Sodium Content 0.98mg/tablet.
Other ingredients: Lactose, Aspartame.