See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Otex Ear Drops, urea hydrogen peroxide 5% w/w. 8ml. A unique, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
- Dual action to help remove hardened ear wax
- Reduces the need for syringing
- Easy squeeze bottle
- Clinically proven
Adults, children and the elderly.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Tilt head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe away any surplus with a tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear.
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton.
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You have a history of ear problems, unless used under the close supervision of your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid).
- Your ear drum is (or has been) damaged.
- You suffer from diziness.
- There is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus.
- You have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove the ear was using fingernails, cotton buds or other implemenrs, as this could make it painful to use the ear drops. If in doubt consult a doctor, nurse or pharmacist before use.
Keep away from eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide.
Active ingredient: Urea hydrogen peroxide (5% w/w)
Also contains: 8-Hydroxyquinoline; Glycerol.