Oral-B Limited Edition iO9 - White Electric Toothbrush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 1000 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Oral-B has gone above & beyond to create a brushing experience that’s in a class of its own.
Beyond purely an advance in technology to incorporate world-class engineering - enabling the most thorough, gentle and quiet clean of your life. Beyond design to craft a genuine object of desire – creating a sleek look reserved for the most sought after technology.
Sure, when you go from a manual brush to power – it upgrades your clean. But when you go from electric brushing to iO it goes beyond the ordinary to become a truly extraordinary experience that you will see, hear and feel differently.
- Oral-B’s BEST EVER CLEAN with REVOLUTIONARY MAGNETIC iO TECHNOLOGY for a professional clean feeling & gentle brushing experience
- Combines the unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean mouthfeel and 100% healthier gums in one week
- 3D TEETH TRACKING with A.I to monitor your brushing across the front, top and back surfaces of your teeth; guiding you to the most thorough possible clean
- INTERACTIVE COLOR DISPLAY signals important information: including brushing modes and head replacement reminder, greets you as you power up & gives you a smile for a job well done
- 7 SMART MODES to personalise your brushing: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Gum Care, Intense Clean, Whitening, Super Sensitive, Tongue Cleaner
- ENHANCED SMART PRESSURE SENSOR signals red, white or green to alert you whether you’re brushing too hard, too softly or with just the right amount of pressure
- Magnetic charger has lock-in-place stability and provides ~ a 3-HOUR QUICK CHARGE & it comes with a CHARGING TRAVEL CASE to charge your brush for convenience when traveling
- Content: 1 iO9 handle with ultimate clean brush head, 1 charging travel case, 1 charger, 1 refill holder, 1 decorated magnetic pouch
How to use
Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Hazards and Cautions
Periodically check the cord for damage. If the cord is damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Braun Service Centre. A damaged or non-functioning unit must no longer be used. Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of the reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or contact an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord. Use this product only for its intended use as described. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
Country of origin: Germany