Oral-B Genius X Electric Toothbrush Rose Gold & Black Duo Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 900 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Oral-B Genius X are equipped with motion sensors and powered by artificial intelligence to recognize your brushing style and guide you to your best results every day. Now it’s easier than ever to brush like your dentist recommends for a superior clean, for healthier gums. These beautifully advanced toothbrushes protect your delicate gums and help prevent from future issues: the combination of the new revolutionary Gum Guard technology, 360 SmartRing and Pressure Control alert you, reduce speed when you brush too hard and tell you where you overbrush for a gentler routine. Last, but not least, it comes with a lithium-ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 full charge. With Oral-B Genius X, you can’t go wrong in brushing. No wonder Oral-B is the #1 recommended brand by dentists worldwide.
- PROFESSIONAL CLEAN AND HEALTHIER GUMS with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE that analyses live your brushing style & guides you, so you never miss a spot
- Over 82% of people who used Oral-B Genius X had a noticeable oral health improvement after 6-8 weeks
- 6 VISIBLE BRUSHING MODES: daily clean, pro clean, sensitive, whitening, gum care and tongue cleaning
- PROTECT YOUR GUMS: Gum Pressure Control automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you if you brush too hard
- Content: 2 handles with timer (black & rose gold), lithium-ion battery with up to 2 weeks of charge, 1 charger, 2 brush heads, 1 travel case
- Choose Oral-B, #1 used by dentists worldwide. With a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial