CONTACT LENSES BY BOOTS OPTICIANS
What is presbyopia?
If you’re noticing that close-up objects like your smartphone screen are appearing blurry, then you may be advancing into presbyopia. This is an entirely natural process that affects most people’s vision as they enter their 40s. Many people reach for reading glasses when this happens, but there are other options.
Boots multifocal contact lenses
Multifocal contact lenses allow different lens powers that target vision at varying distances, and can help you read objects that are close and far, as well as keep your glasses in your pocket.
• The health of 1-day contact lenses with a UV blocker† in a modern silicone hydrogel material
• All eyes need oxygen, which is why Boots 1-day multifocal contact lenses are highly breathable2, and thanks to their material technology they also provide incredible all-day comfort
• Highly breathable soft silicone hydrogel contact lens are designed to allow the required oxygen to reach your eyes2, to help keep them clear and white.* UV blocker helps protect your eyes against the transmission of ultraviolet rays, helping support eye health†
The Boots Opticians range
Experience clear vision at all distances2 with the freedom of Boots multifocal contact lenses, so you’re always ready to take on the day with confidence.
Protect Platinum 1-day Multifocal
• Gives you clear vision at all distances – near, far and in-between1
• Uses unique vision technology that uses different lens designs to provide clear vision at all distances1
• Incredible long-lasting comfort1
• Natural wettability to support incredible comfort all-day long
Boots Oxylens 1-day Multifocal
With Boots Oxylens 1-day multifocal, you can be confident that your eye health is supported because you replace each lens daily, it has a built in UV blocker,* and is made with a modern silicone hydrogel material that delivers the oxygen your eyes need.†2 While wearing Boots Oxylens 1-day multifocal contactlenses, you’ll enjoy very good vision3 and a comfortable lens-wearing experience, all at a price that’ll make you smile.†
Boots Oxylens Monthly Multifocal
They support your eye health with a built-in UV protection and a soft silicone hydrogel material that delivers the oxygen your eyes need.†2 Boots Oxylens monthly multifocal contact lenses are also designed to help you see clearly near and far and provide a comfortable lens-wearing experience at a price that’ll make you smile.
1. CVI data on file, 2020. Prospective, double-masked, bilateral, one-week dispensing study with Protect Platinum 1-day multifocal; n=104 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers.
2. Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci 2005. 2005;82(6):467-472.
3. CVI data on file, 2018. Clinical performance study with clariti 1 day toric in UK, n=37. High contrast VA.
†Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
*High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
‡With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia -related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
‡‡Trial is subject to suitability and consists of up to 5 pairs of daily disposable lenses or a month’s supply of selected daily reusable lenses. Excludes existing multifocal wearers.