Boots Opticians terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the Boots Opticians website.
- Prices & discounts shown may vary between Boots Opticians stores
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited do not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable
- Any contract on this website, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site, will be between you and Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited, and will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access
- Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this website
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited or any of their employees or agents
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions
- Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Boots UK Limited or Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Boots UK Limited, Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Boots UK Limited's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Boots Opticians has made every effort to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the Internet.
This means that when you order products from the Shop, colours may differ from what you see on the screen.
If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we operate a returns policy (ask in store for more information).
Product prices may differ from store to store and are subject to change over time. All prices include a charge for our dispensing services and a separate charge for frames and standard single vision lenses or contact lenses.
Boots kids £50 discount is applicable for customers under 1