Nytol Herbal Simply Sleep & Calm Elixir - 100ml
See details below, always read the label.
Active ingredients:1.5ml of Valerian root extract.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nytol Herbal Simply Sleep & Calm Elixir is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms of mild anxiety and to aid sleep, based on traditional use only.
Adults & the elderly.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults and the elderly:
For the symptomatic relief of mild anxiety: Take two 5ml spoonfuls three times a day with water or a fruit juice if desired.
To aid sleep: Take two 5ml spoonfuls 30 minutes before bedtime with an earlier dose during the evening if necessary.
Maximum daily dose: Four single doses.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Not recommended for children or those under 18 years old.
Do not take this medicine if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredient
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Already taking medicine for sleep or anxiety
- Suffering from alcoholism as this product contains alcohol
- Intolerant to some sugars as this product contains sucrose
Other important information
This medicine can make you feel sleepy. Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine until you are sure you are not affected. See the leaflet for more information.
Alcohol may increase the effects of this product. Therefore excessive alcohol should be avoided.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in the original packaging.
Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each 5ml of oral liquid contains 1.5ml of tincture from Dried Valerian
(Valeriana officinalis L.) root (1:8). Extraction solvent: ethanol 57% v/v.
Other ingredients: Liquorice Liquid Extract, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Coriander Oil, Anise Oil, Ethanol, Sucrose and Water.