Nytol Herbal Simply Sleep One-A-Night Tablets
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins and Supplements - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults 18 years & over
Active Ingredient: Valerian root
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nytol Herbal One-A-Night is a traditional herbal remedy used for a good night’s sleep. Nytol Herbal One-A-Night could be a good choice if you’d prefer to try a remedy with a natural active ingredient. It contains a higher dose of Valerian than our other herbal tablets and you only need to take one tablet – easy!
385mg of Valerian root extract, a natural active ingredient which has been used for decades to induce sleep and promote calmness.
Suitable for adults 18 years & over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
The recommended dose is one tablet 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, one additional tablet may be taken earlier in the evening.
Not recommended for anyone under 18 years old.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not take if you are taking any other medicines for sleep or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Nytol Herbal One-A-Night tablets are not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- If you feel sleepy do not drive or operate machines.
- Alcohol may increase sedative effect. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided.
Do not take more than the label tells you to.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Do not use if foil strip is damaged. Store in the original package.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Dry extract from Valerian root
Active Ingredients: Each film coated tablet contains: Dry extract from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) 385mg (equivalent to 1.54 - 1.93g of Valerian root).
Also contains: Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.