Nuromol Dual Action Pain Relief 200mg/500mg - Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Tablets 16s
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for:Adults over 18 & the elderly
Active ingredients: Paracetamol & Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
This product is intended to treat pain that has not been relieved by ibuprofen or paracetamol when used individually.
Read enclosed leaflet before taking this product.
Suitable for adults 18+ and the elderly
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
When to take this product:
For the first day of treatment, try either ibuprofen or paracetamol individually in accordance with the product instructions. If the pain has not been relieved, then the next day you can start taking this product.
For oral administration and short term use only.
Adults over 18 years old and elderly: take 1 tablet (or 2 if required), up to 3 times daily with food.
Leave 6 hours between doses. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 18 years. If your symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, consult your healthcare professional.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if you:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Are taking anything else containing ibuprofen or paracetamol at the same time
- Are under 18 years old
Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high/low blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
Warning: do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor. Do not use this product if you have not first tried paracetamol or ibuprofen to relieve your pain.
CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well. This is because too much paracetamol can cause delayed, serious liver damage.
This medicine does not require any special storage conditions. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the blister and carton.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Ibuprofen and Paracetamol.
Contains Ibuprofen 200mg and Paracetamol 500mg