Nurofen Pain Relief 200mg Soft Capsules Ibuprofen
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nurofen Pain Relief 200mg soft capsules
FOR THE RELIEF OF:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, then if neccessary 1 or 2 capsules every 4 hours. Do not chew capsules. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours. Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Children and adolescents betwen 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen, a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose over 75mg
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- Are a smoker
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
Store below 25̊C.
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: sorbitol (E420)