Nurofen For Children Strawberry Singles 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension - 16 Sachets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Babies and children from 3 months weighing over 5kg to 9 years
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sugar Free & Colour Free
NUROFEN FOR CHILDREN STRAWBERRY SINGLES
is an oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months.
To be taken by the mouth.
For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as:
- Symptoms of cold and flu
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
Babies and children from 3 months weighing over 5kg to 9 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral and short-term use only.
Before opening, massage the sachet to mix the contents well.
Gently squeeze the liquid onto the two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) provided in the pack.
Measure the correct dose accurately (see leaflet for details).
NOT SUITABLE for children under 3 months of age weighing less than 5kg.
FEVER AND PAIN
3 months -6 months Weighing more than 5kg - One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
Do not use for more than 24 hours. For infants 3-6 months, if symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.
6 months -12 months - One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours
1 year - 3 years - One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours
4 years - 6 years - 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
7 years - 9 years - 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than the recommended dose in 24 hours. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
WARNING: DO NOT TAKE MORE MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT IF YOUR BABY OR CHILD:
- is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
- has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- has a fructose intolerance
- has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated, or has chicken pox.
- trying to get pregnant
- a smoker
Do not store above 25°C
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each 5ml of oral suspension contains 100mg ibuprofen.
Also contains: Maltitol Liquid. See leaflet for further information.