In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
NUROFEN FOR CHILDREN 100MG CHEWABLE CAPSULES
Ibuprofen chewable capsules, suitable for chilldren from 7 to 12 years, for relief of:
High temperature (fever)
Symptoms of cold and flu
Mild to moderate pains such as: sore throat, toothache, earache, minor aches
Children from 7-12 years of age
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For oral and short term use only.
Read the package leaflet before use.
The capsule should be chewed before swallowing.
Do not give to children under 7 years of age.
Age: 7-9 years: Two capsules 3 times in 24 hours.
Age 10-12 years: Three capsules 3 times in 24 hours.
Doses should be given approximately every 6-8 hours, (or with a minimum of 6 hours between each dose if required).
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF YOU:
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of this medicine, aspirin or other related painkillers
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholestrol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
If you are an ADULT taking this product:
Speak to a pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- are a smoker
- are elderly
DO NOT STORE ABOVE 25°C.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Active ingredient: Each soft capsule contains 100mg Ibuprofen.
Other ingredients: Glucose, Sucrose, and Soya lecithin.
See leaflet for further information.