Nurofen Express 256mg Pain Relief Tablets Ibuprofen x16
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years
Active ingredients: Sodium Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nurofen Express 256mg Tablets
FOR RELIEF FROM:
- Muscular pain
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- Period Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
- Dental Pain
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents aged between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 tablets with water up to three times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
- are on a restricted sodium intake
Store in the original pack.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains: Sodium Ibuprofen 256mg (equivalent to Ibuprofen 200mg).
Also contains: Sucrose.