Nurofen Express 200mg Liquid Capsules - 10 Liquid Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 9 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
FOR RAPID RELIEF FROM:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required. Do not chew capsules. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or is symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store below 25°C.
Store in the original pack.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg.
Also contains: Includes Potassium, Sorbitol and E124. See leaflet for full list.