No7 LABORATORIES HYDRATING Skin Paste
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 points with this purchase
Clinically proven to reduce dryness
No7 LABORATORIES HYDRATING Skin Paste is a nourishing overnight treatment made to treat dry, tight feeling skin by helping to support the skin moisture barrier. From first use wake up to plumped, dewy skin that bounces back. Combining the skin-enhancing boost of a face mask with the efficacy of a skin transforming treatment to give you better results than you thought possible from skincare alone.
- Created using a Hydrating gel to harness the power of 3 molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid for a deeply nourishing, long-lasting burst of hydration
- Designed with a Protective Cream, formulated with a skin-identical ceramide complex, the paste works to effectively lock in moisture while you sleep
How to use
This Skin Paste has been designed to be used 2-3 times a week as the last stage in your evening skincare routine.
- Apply generously to your face and neck in the evening before bed after cleansing
- Massage in upward strokes until the product is fully absorbed
- Avoid contact with the eyes – if any product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Propanediol, Petrolatum, Isononyl isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Betaine, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Isostearyl isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Magnesium sulfate, Xanthan gum, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Potassium hydroxide, Caprylyl glycol, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Denatonium benzoate, Benzoic acid, Ceramide EOP, CI 42090 (Blue 1).